See more at their website: http://www.signspotting.com/
These Mercedes-Benz commercials just crack me up!!! This is the latest one… HAHAHAHA
Courtesy of my junk email box, I suddenly am feeling super silly! I kind of feel like that stuff that comes out of an aerosol can that kids like to spray – Silly String!
Anyhow… I just emptied my junk half an hour ago and guess what? Well, these people must know something that I don’t because it is filled up again with emails offering me Viagra and Cialis.
Now, please bear with me through this whole thing but today is kind of a “day” in my life and Viagra and Cialis are not on my list of things to be thinking about. So, in looking for photos to enhance this blurb, I found some of the funniest stuff. At least they are funny to me. If you don’t like them, please change the channel NOW. HAHA
If you are too busy using Scrubbing Bubbles on your bathtubs
If you miss the auditions…
And always read the “fine print”….
This probably made no sense whatsoever but I feel better now after having a mini-rant and that’s all that matters to me right now! hahaha…
Personally, I would buy and use each and every one of these items! Who doesn’t need a banana bowl for their apples? Or some messed up candlesticks? And how about the dice holding up the table? That would be perfect for Yahtzee night! With all three of those, you could play Yahtzee by candlelight while you eat your apples as a snack.
Somebody was really using their head when they created that vase, too! And who doesn’t need a tower of giraffes peering out at you from wherever you toss that pillow?
Last but certainly not least… I truly would love to have that piece of artwork featuring the cow staring at me every single morning for the rest of my life…
Hey! I’ve seen worse… in fact, I just might HAVE some things that look worse than these. HAHAHA!!!
Today’s list is almost like going to a buffet… it has a lot of variety!
- Worship this morning… will 10:45 never arrive?
- My Bible – every day it is the BEST read
- The phone – a new number being added to the list of callers 🙂
- LAUGHTER – sometimes for no reason at all!
- Our world – God’s omniscience over all of it.
- HOPE – FUTURE – PROSPER
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future…
Thank you Lord. Amen.
- A self-cleaning oven… especially after what I just did this morning… 😦
- Encouragement from new friends… and lots of laughs, too. Thank you, Gypsyess! (Now get moving on that fudge making!)
- I hate putting this one as a bullet point… so I won’t put it as a bullet point. This one is deserving of a separate post.
- Mistakes at the grocery story which result in an extra meal. Next time I will READ the recipe before I go shopping.
- Notice how most of this post has to do with food in one way or another? Baking & cooking today… it is a most excellent thing that I have neighbors who enjoy eating!
- And I can’t forget this… a Crock-Pot